Subject: FW: Good Morning

From: "Angeline Low" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:49:02 +0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Elaine Law Ee Ling 
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 11:02 AM
Subject: Good Morning

Cheers !!!!!!!!...............................

 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only> 

 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only> FunAndFunOnly
(www.mails4u.net.tc)
 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only>  
 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only>  
 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only>  
 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only> FunAndFunOnly
(www.mails4u.net.tc)
 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only>  
 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only>  
 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only> FunAndFunOnly
(www.mails4u.net.tc)             FunAndFunOnly
(www.mails4u.net.tc)FunAndFunOnly (www.mails4u.net.tc)FunAndFunOnly
(www.mails4u.net.tc)FunAndFunOnly (www.mails4u.net.tc)  FunAndFunOnly
(www.mails4u.net.tc)FunAndFunOnly (www.mails4u.net.tc)FunAndFunOnly
(www.mails4u.net.tc)FunAndFunOnly (www.mails4u.net.tc)  FunAndFunOnly
(www.mails4u.net.tc)FunAndFunOnly (www.mails4u.net.tc)FunAndFunOnly
(www.mails4u.net.tc)         FunAndFunOnly (www.mails4u.net.tc) 
 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only> FunAndFunOnly
(www.mails4u.net.tc)
 <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fun_and_fun_only> FunAndFunOnly
(www.mails4u.net.tc)

  

<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=send%20this%2
0mail%20to%20get%20cute%20Emails> 

<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=send%20this%2
0mail%20to%20get%20cute%20Emails> 

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.5/1058 - Release Date:
8/10/2007 4:54 PM

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.5/1058 - Release Date:
8/10/2007 4:54 PM

/---------------------------------------------------------------------------\

Confidential and/ or privileged information may be contained in this
e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it ('Message'). If you are
not the addressee indicated in this Message (or responsible for 
delivery of this Message to such person),you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or
any part thereof is prohibited. Please delete this Message if received 
in  error and advise the sender by return e-mail. Opinions, conclusions
and other information in this Message that do not relate to the 
official business of this company shall be understood as neither given
nor endorsed by this company.

This mail is certified Virus Free by *ProtectNow! (InternetNow Sdn Bhd) 
*Scanner Engine powered by Norman Virus Control

\--------------------------------------------------------------------------/