Subject: FW: PLEASE HELP - a donation of 11c per e-mail Md Shahafeezal Md Shahril ([email-masked]

From: reflexip <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:01:29 +0800

_____  

From: Cindy Mak [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 10 October 2007 10:42
To: reflexip
Subject: FW: PLEASE HELP - a donation of 11c per e-mail Md Shahafeezal Md
Shahril ([email-masked]

Dear All, 

PLEASE JUST FORWARD THIS E-MAIL, AS IT WILL GIVE 11c PER MAIL RECEIVED. 

IF you can't handle seeing little kids burn - this is terrible JUST forward
the mail please. 

Hi Guys 

The photos attached are of a little child that has been severely burnt
(literally from head to toe). Her parents cannot afford to get the bandages
and ointments necessary for the treatment so every time this email goes out
they will be given 11 cents towards assisting these parents.   

Regards , 
 
Setiap email ini yang di sebarkan akan memberi sumbangan 11sen untuk
membantu kos perubatan kanak-kanak ini.

Siti Fadhliah Mokhtar 
GM's Office, HLTMT 
Tel: 603-2169 2510/Ext:8510   

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.5/1058 - Release Date: 08/10/2007
16:54

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.5/1058 - Release Date: 08/10/2007
16:54